Sunday, June 24, 2007

Siberia here i come! huhoo!

Finally!!! The day has come for me to depart from moscow to siberia to mongolia! muahaha.....hehe.....

This feeling is so great!i mean, there are no more worries now that exams are over. No stress. I've just been eating and sleeping like nobody's business! haha....But of course planning for the silk road trip in china was kinda stressful. Only today did the agent confirm my flight from beijing to urumqi! phew...that was close! actually it was only 2 hours ago that i received the confirmation email from them!:)

well, almost all of my frens have gone back home. It's now onli me and my new family consisting of my fellow tripmates! hehe...i guess you can call us one big bunch of noisy and big eaters! haha..thus the heavy luggages that we will be carrying throughout the trip. I don't think that i can lift my bag..it's too heavy!

hmm...well, 4 more hours to go and i'm not even finished with my packing! god am i a last minute doer! haha... i think this trip will be really fun. You'll here about it in a month!! Take care everyone! muacks..

No comments: