Monday, June 4, 2007

Greyishhhhh...:(

Boohoo... today i sat for my surgery exam...sigh....annoying!!!!!I actually cried for the first time after an exam..but mind you, my tears didn't burst out like a fountain, it was only drippling down slowly

I've never studied surgery so hard in my life..i actually know more things about surgical procedures and diagnostic procedures this year than compared to last year..but i onli managed to get a 4 instead of a 5. i would like to blame it on the examiner very much(actually i did blame him for the first 2 hours after the exam) but my brain got the better of me than my heart. I guess i can onli blame myself for not being so direct when answering him. Nobody ever told me to watch out for him(i onli found out about that after the exam). Actually i didn't want to go to him, i only sat down for 5-10 minutes before he called for me. But knowing the person i am, i couldn't reject him...thus the tragedy....sigh...

but hey, nobody ever said that life was all about bright colors and non existence of dark colors...haha....well, i can only look forward and take this as a lesson...

anyway, i alreadi feel much better now after watching 4 episodes of the tvb serial "Heart of greed" and binging on chips..:) Hopefully i will have better luck next time. I'll be sitting for my infectious exam this friday!! May the Goddess of Mercy shine on me!!! arghhhh....

No comments: