Thursday, June 7, 2007

Yummyyy!!!!

Oh, i love today.... hehe..just finished my final exam on infectious diseases. Wat a relief! I thought i was going to go crazy from all THAT studying!!! In fact, almost half of the hostel population were going cuckoo...haha.....both of my roomies/unies were acting like some 'pasar malam' middle aged women, talking as loud and as fast as they can, singing, snacking alot, laughing really horrendous laughters, and doing a lot of other 'stuffs' which i cannot say..ahem ahem...:)haha, but it's because of all these little things that actually kept my sanity! Of course, i did participate too....haha..:P

Exam was quite crazy!!!!When i first entered the exam hall, everything in my mind just went blank. My hands started shaking....i really really didn't know what to do!! All i could think of is this sentence ' die hard la like this'...hehe....Guess what kind of questions i got? hah! I had 2 cases, one on influenza and another on Brucellosis. Oh my god! You know, the teachers don't really like to give straight forward clinical manifestations of certain diseases. They like to twist and turn and add in some complication of the disease and make it look like some other disease. I had to differentiate this diagnosis from local form of meningeal infection by Neisseria Meningitidis. It was not easy i tell you!!! In the first place, it was alreadi hard as it is to come up with influenza as the diagnosis! Secondly, Brucellosis. Oh boy was i rite! i had this premonition yesterday night that i'll get that question today! It wasn't that hard to put the diagnosis, it's just that i absolutely have no idea what kind of questions the teacher will come out with plus the fact that the lecture that the teacher gave on Brucellosis wasn't that great to start with! hehe...

Then, when i was in the waiting room (waiting to take my turn to take the oral exam), a fren of mine suddenly whispered to me saying that it's not influenza !!! you should have been there to see how big my eyes can grow in a ms!!!! i actually tot i would die from suffocation!!(i forgot to breathe)..my god..i couldn't do anything at all...i can't change the diagnosis coz i know no other diseases that fit the description! i could onli sit and pray that my diagnosis is rite! Thank god my diagnosis was rite...wat a relief! Coz of that, i'm in such a good mood today! oh you must be wondering wat happened to my sec question? haha, the teacher was too impressed with me that she let me go after the first question! ahha....i'm such a brag!Actually, the examiner is a really nice lady...:P

Since i was in such a good mood, i've decided to reward myself by going to yakitoria(japanese restaurant) for lunch. The food tasted so good! mmm..yummy!!I ate furukake roll(scallop with philadelphia cheese) and taisio ebi roll(tempura king prawn). Superb!Oh before that, me and 2 other guy frens went to sportsmaster in cmolenskaya to buy some hiking bag for the transiberian trip! Can't wait for the trip!

I'm so tired now. feel like sleeping. But for the sake to play nannymania, i will sacrifice anything! hehehehe.....kk....shall pen off now. ciao! docvidania!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a showoff :>