Tuesday, December 11, 2007

At a crossroad....

To be honest, all through the years i've spent in moscow, i've always felt that i was hanging by the moment and this particular moment has never shifted or moved. It's as though i was too afraid to take the first step into the future. I'm just comfortably nesting at this moment. but my time's running out. the alarm clock's gonna ring soon and i shall be waking up to the smell of coffee soon. i need to choose between spinning all my dreams into reality or into cobwebs.

desperately trying to break out of my cocoon but somehow the shell won't crack. desperately trying to turn into a butterfly but something's holding me back. i'm holding my breathe, and i can feel myself starting to suffocate, when can i start to breathe again?

Courage is what i need. But it's not easy to get. please wake me ...wake me!

No comments: